- Did the books have headers?
- Were the headers in the same font and style as the text?
- Did they indent the first line after spaces?
- Were the chapters titled (as well as or in place of a number)?
- Was there artwork with chapter headings?
Once again we also looked at line spacing, at least to the naked eye, and found all books were essentially single space.
Did the books have headers?
Were the headers in the same style as the text?
Did they indent the first line after spaces?
Were the chapters titled?
Was there artwork with chapter headings?
- Headers are optional.
- When you use them, make them distinct from the text.
- If you break up your text with spaces, don't indent after the space.
- Fantasy books have more leeway with chapters and artwork.
Liked this? Make sure you like and share on social media. We also don't mind if you put this on your own blog or website, just be sure to acknowledge us.
We'll also take special requests for other topics.